You may have always had an interest in the Financial Markets but have never tried your hand at trading. Or perhaps you ‘dabble’ in the markets, but wish you knew more? Whatever your level of experience; whether you are a complete beginner, or an experienced trader, wherever you are located in the world, whatever financial instruments you trade, at THE STOP HUNTER, we can help you to learn to trade like an expert and take your trading to the next level.
Our E-Learning Courses:
Haven’t got the time? Can’t get to a classroom? Want access to a mentor and financial markets and trading expert? Want affordable, structured, accessible learning materials? Our E-Learning courses solve all those problems!
All our courses built for beginners through to advanced are accessed via one of the worlds biggest E-Learning platforms – Udemy. Accessible 24/7 on phone, tablet or PC. On here you will find all the information you’ll need to decide if you want to commit to one of our courses. All have our courses have a free video introduction explaining the goals of the course and what you will learn. It’s easy and straightforward to sign up.
Find out more about our courses and how to sign up on Udemy: https://bit.ly/32E0ulK
- A New Approach To Trading Forex & Stocks Using Renko Charts.
- A New Way To Use Ichimoku For Trading Forex & Stocks.
- Get Trading: Heikin Ashi Strategies For Forex & Stocks.
- Get Trading: Master Line Break Technical Analysis Charts.
- Get Trading: Vix & Volatility Strategies For Stock Indices.
Coming October 2020:
- A Beginners Guide: Learn Technical Analysis In 24 Hours.
- Get Trading: Pivots, A Secret Weapon Of The Forex Trader.
- Get Trading: Secrets Of The Darvas Box Method.
- Get Trading: Master Japanese Kagi Technical Analysis Charts
- Get Trading: Master Stop Loss, Trade & Risk Management.
Coming November 2020:
- Get Trading: Getting Fibonacci To Work For Forex & Stocks.
- Get Trading: Commodity Markets A Beginners Guide.
- 5 Steps To Creating A Successful Trading Strategy.
For further information on any of the above e-learning courses please contact us by email at: [email protected]