Fin Tech is a relatively new addition to our business, only starting in early 2016.
It leverages Stephen Hoads unique skills in trading, risk management, technical analysis and behavioural science to design, build and trade software solutions across all financial markets. He has had extensive prior experience working for banks, brokers and trading houses building out systematic trading systems and algo’s. All systems are built using cutting edge software and language solutions by a team of highly qualified developers.
Examples of recent projects:
Japanese Technical Analysis Trading System:
A systematic multi asset trading system built purely on technical analysis, utilising a specific combination of Japanese and Western indicators. Combined with a portfolio / trade sizing optimisation tool and further automatic risk and trade management tools e.g. stop loss.
A web based tool, that scans 24/5 the worlds financial markets, calculating trade signals, entry and exit points and risk management levels and then when identified notifies the user via sms, app, web, email of such signals. Trades only enter the process if they meet a strict back test criteria (also automated).
The system can be fully automated as a trade through process or dialed down to the users preferences to make it a more semi-automatic system. The system can also be set up for various risk profiles and levels of risk taking of the user, making it a great portfolio management trading tool!
Results: after first full year of ‘live’ trading the system returned just over 300%.
– A second Japanese pure technical analysis system – for the purpose of capturing market reversals. Great back test results have meant this is shortly to go into a live trading environment.
– A unique approach to Currency Strength Indicators, utilising new technical analysis techniques to create a fully automated trading system.
– A Commitment of Traders automated trading system for Commodities.
– A correlation tool for portfolio risk management.
All the above are built on the same platform as the first example. Any trading system incorporates portfolio optimisation and risk management techniques and approaches. Also:
– Algorithmic Trading using Deep Learning / Machine Learning / AI methods.
– Using Social Media content / scanning to create trading algorithms.