Designed & delivered by industry expert
Learn at your own pace on our online course or at one of our intensive classroom based courses.......
“Great atmosphere and having a small group far more engaging and supportive than if it were a large course“
Natalie – Social Worker
“Prior to the course I had traded but not to any success. I learnt so many things and that was really down to Steve’s experience as a trader.“
Binny – Shop Owner
“Stephen is clearly very knowledgeable and experienced. Definitely taking away the reality and risks involved vs. reward. He’s not simply selling the dream.“
Neville – Director Communications Co.
“An excellent course with heaps of information. A fascinating insight into a world I have never known.“
Lucy – Owner Catering Co.
“Fantastic course that brings a subject to everyone, regardless of previous experience. From my perspective, it was great to learn the technical analysis.”
Nick – Equity Trader
“Really enjoyed the whole experience as the training was excellently presented by Stephen and comprehensive. I felt confident to start trading and comfortable with the sections I’m going to start trading in”
Bryan – Business Owner
“The Best thing about the course? – That I was taken on a journey – it was all intuitive and made sense”
Steve – Business Owner
“The Best thing about the course? – Bringing real life to the course. Not just lots of theory and being taught by Stephen who has lived it for the last 20 years +”
Jackie – Business Owner
“Excellent, very well structured, solid set up for continued development, good value, generous post course help”
Chris – Chef
“I feel stimulated and want to get on with opening my account and start trading. Overall – Loved it!”
Stuart – Business Owner
“Giving you the start to be able to trade”
Sandy – Retired
“Best thing about the course? – The whole thing!”
Chris – Director / Accountant
“Loved it! Great course at the right level, although I now have so many thoughts running through my head. can’t wait to start.”
Rachel – Social Media Consultant
“Stephen is a great lecturer; it was great to get exposure to his wealth of knowledge.”
Blodwen – Finance
“Brilliant course, no doubt about it. I didn’t know that normal people could get these opportunities to benefit from the financial markets so easily.”
Richard – Engineer
“Liked the way it was explained – made good common sense. It felt very complete in terms of knowledge and service”
“Interesting and informative and from an experienced expert”
Adrian – Education
“An excellent course which gives you in depth knowledge of how to undertake successful trading”
Peter – Civil Servant
“Having been looking forward to the course I wasn’t disappointed having participated. Delivered very well with reference to real life examples and tips provided, that you know you can trust – Don’t break the rules and stick to the plan.”
Luke – Farmer
“Excellent clarity giving us an insight into trading strategies and a pathway to further education. Huge wealth of information. Very well presented.”
Geordie – Business Owner
“This is an area I never thought I would understand. However, Stephen has opened my eyes to a new financial world, one I believe I can be part of and be a success.”
Andrew – Financial Advisor
Our Core Trader Training Programme (CTTP) is a comprehensive and robust course that can be studied one of two ways.
It has been designed by professional trader Stephen Hoad to work just as well in a classroom or online format. The course teaches a unique 3D approach to trading, built upon Stephen’s 20 years City experience. The course is suitable for the complete novice up to the much more experienced.
The course covers behavioural psychology, risk management and technical analysis, and helps you to make sense of the financial markets; giving you the skill, knowledge and technical competency to ultimately make the right trading decisions.
You learn the fundamental principles of trading and techniques that professional traders use, so that when you leave the course, you are knowledgeable and confident enough to create your own strategies and identify genuine opportunities to make money in the Commodities, Equities, Forex and Cryptocurrency markets, whether you are using spread betting, CFD’s, futures, options or trading stock & shares, spot FX / cryptocurrencies.
There are various Online training package options that you can put together to better aid your learning……
1. Online Course:
If you can’t attend one of our classroom courses, you prefer to study in your own time and have the confidence to learn by yourself, then this course is for you. It is exactly the same as the classroom course but delivered through our online training portal. With about 40 to 50 hrs of study time required to complete the course, you will find you have all the resources and tools available you need to successfully start your trading journey.
Course cost : £495+ VAT
Comprising pre-course online study modules and an intensive, classroom-based two day course. It is designed to provide step by step training that you can utilise to thrive in the financial markets, regardless of your previous trading experience.
Some further information:
- General Info:
- The course runs from 8.30am to 5pm on both days. A light breakfast, buffet lunch and refreshments are provided.
- Students are encouraged to bring in their laptops for the 2 day course to put into practice in realtime some of the concepts they will be taught.
- Sandwich (Kent)
- Small class sizes: We restrict the number on our courses to no more than 12, as we want to ensure you have a thorough and interactive learning experience.
- Comprehensive delegate training manuals for you to keep.
- Dedicated online learning facility resource centre that you can utilise before and after the course.
Classroom course cost: £2995 +VAT
Next Available Classroom Courses:
Whatever route you take – online or classroom, the content and structure of the Core Trader Training Programme remains the same. The course is split into 3 essential learning blocks: ‘Core’, ‘Advanced’ and ‘Strategies’….
- Module 1: Financial Instruments
- Module 2: Techniques
- Module 3: Markets
- Module 4: Psychology
- Module 5 : Tools
- Module 1: Samurai Technical Analysis
- Module 2: Risk Management
- Module 3: Trade Management
- Module 4: Strategy Implementation & Design
- Module 5: Performance Analysis
- Module 1: Strategy 1: Equities
- Module 2: Strategy 2: FX
- Module 3: Strategy 3: Indices
- Module 4: Strategy 4: Commodities
- Understand your own risk and psychological trading profile, essential for trading success.
- Understand how the market thinks and acts.
- Leave with your own personalised tailored trading plan that works for you.
Learn Japanese charting methods such as:
- Line Break,
- Heikin Ashi
These approaches are blended with Western technical analysis to create unique trading strategies.
Risk & Trade Management
- Learn key concepts in risk and trade management:
- Trade sizing,
- Stops and their strategies,
- Key performance statistics,
- Portfolio growth and optimisation,
- Gaming theories for winning strategies.
Learn unique trading approaches and strategies to the markets:
- Equities: Social sentiment scanning strategies, earnings, fundamental and technical methods.
- FX: Currency strength, Pivots, intraday news events and technical approaches.
- Indices: VIX, technical approaches, intraday techniques, Santa Rally.
- Commodities: Commitment of Traders, Seasonality, technical and fundemental strategies.